You will need
  • - passport;
  • - document on ownership of land;
  • - cadastral plan of the site;
  • - cadastral plan of the house;
  • receipt about payment of state duty.
According to the Federal law from June 30, 2006 you can make the ownership of land, built them a rustic home, garages, baths and other buildings, and in a simplified manner. This procedure is called "country Amnesty". Keep in mind that dacha Amnesty only applies to sites and structures acquired prior to October 30, 2001. The right of ownership of real estate and land received later will have to prove in court.
First of all, gather the necessary documents. If your house is built on the territory of the settlements, you need the cadastral plan of land plot and cadastral plan of the house. For the latest will need to contact the BTI and execute the staff in place. It is a paid service, the cost is calculated depending on the region and remoteness of the object.
If your house is built on land owned by dacha cooperatives or garden societies, BTI services is not required. You can restrict the documents of the land. Behind them should apply to the local government. For every registered object must pay the state fee, a receipt for payment and attach to General documents.
Now, contact the local office of the Federal registration service. There you will be asked to fill out a Declaration about the property (two copies)and make an application for the registration of real property rights. Do not write the statement in advance – it must be modeled.
Hand over the collected package of documents on receipt, which will indicate the date when you will need to apply for ready evidence of the registration of title to your home. Usually the clearance certificate is not more than a month.