You will need
  • - extract from the cadastral passport of the house and land;
  • - copy of the cadastral plan of the house and land;
  • - documents of title to house and land (contract of sale, gift contract, certificate of inheritance).
  • - passport of all future owners;
  • - a statement in recent;
  • receipt about payment of state duty for registration of house and land (100 for house, 100 for the site);
  • - a notarized power of attorney (if you act on someone's face).
You'll need to obtaining a cadastral passport for a building and land, to obtain extracts from these documents and copies of cadastral plan of the house and the land.
To get the extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot and a copy of the cadastral plan, you need to put the plot in the cadastral register. Please contact the district office Federal center for unified registration of land plots, cadastre and cartography. Apply for challenge of cadastral engineer at site for carrying out of technical works on survey, planning and surveying.
To engineer conducted a survey, will get a rural property with a copy of cadastral parcel plan of your community.
After all the work you will be given the necessary documents that you will register in the center of the inventory and get the copies you need.
To get the extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan of the buildings, and are noted in the documents of all the buildings located on the plot belonging to the house, call a technician from the district Bureau of technical inventory. Based on examination of all the buildings you will update the documents or will issue cadastral passport, if you have only technical and will be given all the necessary notices.
Received documents in the Federal register Office of the state registration centre for unified registration of transactions with real estate. In one month you will be given a certificate of ownership. If the house and land shall be in property of several persons mentioned in the title documents, regcenter must apply in person all prospective owners or give notarized power of attorney to you which you will produce the design and will be able to put the official signatures on all documents, acting on behalf of all future owners.