You will need
  • - the statement;
  • package of documents for registration of property rights;
  • - passport;
  • receipt about payment of state duty.
If you bought a garden house, it will draw up a contract of sale to the notary or simple written form, handwrite the act of reception-transmission. Contact FUHRT a statement, submit all available documents from the seller. For registration of rights of ownership will require a certificate of ownership, contract of sale, the act of transfer and acceptance, your passport, receipt of payment for registration. On the basis of submitted documents of your property rights register, and you will receive a certificate after 30 days.
For decoration garden house, received an inheritance, you'll need to contact FUHRT a statement to present a certificate of inheritance, legal documents, passport, the receipt on payment for registration. In one month you will receive a certificate of ownership.
Design donated by the garden house is in PPRC. Present the deed of gift, legal documents, statement, passport, receipt for the registration. After 30 days, you will be given a certificate of ownership.
A garden house built before 2001 you can obtain, using Federal law No. 93-F3, which allows for a simplified procedure for the registration of property rights.
Contact BTI, call a technician. Based on examination of the garden house it will comprise the technical documents and will issue cadastral passport and a plan. Get the extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.
In conclusion, please FPRC. Present the received documents, the statement, the passport, pay the state duty for registration. In one month you will receive a certificate of ownership.
Making garden house, immediately register the ownership rights to the garden plot. To do this, carry out the procedure of land surveying, contacting FUSCK, get the cadastral extract, the help from the household book, if the title documents for the land plot no.
Next, call FUHRT a statement, passport, paperwork and receipt for check. In one month you will receive a certificate of ownership is not only in the garden house and the land.