You will need
- Basic documents:
- - Your ID (passport);
- - The cadastral passport (not necessary if previously submitted and has been placed in your case).
- Additional documents:
- a) When you make a new, just built house:
- - A document certifying the right of ownership (lease) on the land on which the house is built (not required if the right to land is already registered in the prescribed manner);
- - Documents which confirm the fact of building (permission to enter houses in operation).
- b) When the design of the house received by inheritance:
- - A contract (agreement) on the division of property inherited;
- - A certificate of inheritance.
- C) buying a house (in this case the ownership right is registered simultaneously with the acquisition of real estate):
- - Document of title of the seller;
- - The documents establishing the occurrence of the right (the contract of purchase and sale, etc.).
Check the package your existing documents that you will need to place the house in the property. Make copies of all these documents.
Go to any Bank and pay the state fee for registration 1000 rubles, immediately make a copy of the receipt.
Call the references and find out about foster days, focusing on what you want to draw a house in the property. Come to the Federal service for state registration, fill out the application (approved form) and submit it with all the above documents specialist. The application may also be filled with a host worker.
Get from a specialist of Federal registration service receipt of documents delivered, which will set the date when you have to pick up the certificate.
Wait a month, since registration is performed during this period. After a month, on the specified date, go to the state registry and will receive a Certificate of state registration. Now you are the full owner of his home and may, if necessary, to commit him any action.