You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the address leaf of departure;
  • - a military ID.
On arrival at a new permanent or temporary place of residence before the registration procedure at the place of residence or permanent place of residence, contact a military Commissariat or the district administration, if a military registration and enlistment office in the village is missing.
Present your valid passport, military ticket. You will also need the address leaf of departure from a former residence. If you have moved to a permanent place of residence, the military card must bear a mark about removal from the accountin a military Commissariat at the place of residence.
The temporary relocation will report to the military Commissariat about your temporary absence and inform the address of your temporary registration. This applies to persons of military age and military service of citizens, which for untimely statement on the account and the departure without notice of the military Commissariat may attract an administrative fine or administrative responsibility.
If the departure to the temporary place of residence you do not know the exact address where you are going to temporarily register, report to the Commissioner accurate information within two weeks from the date of departure. It is not considered a violation and is not subject to an administrative fine or penalty.
To withdraw from registration recordsand permanent place of residence is not necessary. Temporary registration is carried out without a piece of departure and the stamp in the passport on the statement that is not exempt from registration on military records.
If after notice of the military Commissariat of the change of residence you refuse to remove from the military accountand that you have the right to appeal these actions in accordance with the law. Such situations occur during the conduct of the appeal and are absolutely illegal, as under the law any person has the right to freedom of movement and change of residence.