The nature of the pain and causes

If abdominal pain is sharp and felt in the lower back is a serious reason to go to the doctors. The pain may be caused by kidney disease. Lower abdominal pain is gnawing, or aching in men is often a prostate, and in women, cystitis, inflammation of the ovaries.

Felt a sudden pain in the abdomen – a serious signal. This can be the gap of the authority, the bleeding. If the pain experienced even in any side – suspected urolithiasis.

If the pain is too strong, spicy – immediately call an ambulance. The reason you yourself can hardly define. The range of diseases is very wide: from appendicitis to ruptured spleen. If the pain you are experiencing intermittent, rather, it is a chronic disease.

Abdominal pain in women

Pregnant women may experience intermittent pain at sharp movements, screaming or coughing. It is usually associated with stretching of muscles and ligaments, as well as physiological changes in the body.

If the pain does not subside or is accompanied by bleeding, weakness: in the early stages can be suspected ectopic pregnancy or threatened miscarriage in any pregnancy.

Sometimes the pain occurs during or after intercourse. It is often caused by various infections, but sometimes diseases of the genital organs. Common cause is an ovarian cyst. Most cysts and fibroids disappear by themselves within a few menstrual cycles.

If, during intercourse there is a burning and itching and the tests showed that a fungal infection is absent (and this is the first cause) change of means of intimate hygiene, sanitary towels, wash linen baby soap.

Pain in the lower abdomen in women is a serious reason to contact the experts. Thrush, inflammatory processes or even venereal disease – all this may be accompanied by pain in the abdomen. But apart from gynecological diseases pain can be caused by herniated discs, kidney stones, hemorrhoids, and a lot more than.

It is not necessary to start to accept tablets or to run to the grandmother, a wise woman for the miracle of pot in the hope that it goes away. Refer to the experts. Women, of course, first need to visit a gynecologist or at least do an ultrasound.