The relationship between the provider and the subscriber is governed by Federal law No. 126-FZ of 7.07.2003 in the current edition from 1.01.2014, Rules of rendering of telematic communication services and the law "On consumer protection" (№2300-1 from 7.02.1992 in the current edition from 1.09.2013).
If you are not satisfied with the selected rate, connection speed, price, or the payment services provider, you can contact support for clarification, ask the consultant to help you choose a more acceptable rate. Re-read the contract with the firm providing you with Internet. One of the most common of the above is an indication of speed. If the document is written to 40 Mbps, it means speed and 25 and 30 and 35 and 40 Mbit/s. As a rule, conscientious providers support most affordable rate according to your connection speed.
Provider has no right to change the amount of payment for services, without notice to subscribers. You must tell us in writing. If not, write the application in Rospotrebnadzor.
When you decide to suspend or terminate the contract with the provider, you don't have to pay for it. The exception is the temporary closure of access to services, for example, if you are going on a business trip or vacation, and for some time will not be using the Internet. In the event of temporary blocking, the service provider has the right to charge you money. This is usually a fairly small amount that is known in advance.
If the company asks you to pay for the final shutdown and termination of the agreement, it is the imposition of services which is contrary to paragraph 25 of the Rules of rendering of telematic communication services. According to the same Rules (paragraph 29), you have the right to refuse payment. If the firm still requires your money, it is about preparation of the statement in Rospotrebnadzor.
If you are forced to call in technical support when lost Internet, be sure to leave a request for the inspection of the equipment. Ask the consultant or engineer to give you the application number. This number should be written to specify in the statement. If there is no connection regularly, and the fee you're charging, ask neighbors or friends to confirm this fact, making the act of violation of the quality of communication. The act may be written in free form, however, the witnesses shall indicate the surname, name, patronymic, address of residence and to put a personal signature.
If the provider does not respond to such acts and the situation remains unchanged, contact the Federal communications Agency with a complaint. Documents (the complaint and the acts) can be sent by registered letter with notification and list of enclosures. Your complaint must be considered within one month of receipt.
A single fault in the first place should be sent to the support provider. A specialist will help you to identify the problem and solve it (if the problem is your computer, operating system, etc.) or will file an application for engineers. In some cases problems with the Internet caused by a force majeure event (a power outage at the substation, storm, damaged equipment, heavy snowfall). In this case, you remains nothing how to accept an apology from the consultant and wait for Troubleshooting.
If the claim is rejected and not satisfied, contact the Federal service. In this case, you should make a complaint in the form of statements, the contract with the provider, receipts of payment for the services.