In case you carry on the market or in the shop or cheated, please contact the office for the fight against economic crimes, economic crimes abbreviated. Is it management in the Department of internal Affairs, abbreviated as OVD.
You cheated in the store, provided substandard service? To apply in this case, a complaint should the Federal service for supervision of consumer rights. Hotline service: 9-900-1000-004. Also on this occasion, you can complain to the Public reception on issues of consumer protection by phone: 8 (495) 621-70-76.
Your statement to the police refuse to accept, or even worse, an employee of the site itself violates the law? In this case you need to complain to the head of the OVD (district), chief of staff of the police Department on whose territory is part of the duty (the duty of the employee). If you are going to complain about the investigator or of the inquirer, then you should file a complaint with the Prosecutor's office, on the territory of which the investigator or the investigator or investigative Committee.
To complain to the staff of the police and law-Enforcement portal of the Russian Federation, sending a complaint to the Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation, Federal security service, Federal tax service or the General Prosecutor's office. The application will be reviewed and in case of confirmation of violations of the law by a law enforcement officer will take appropriate action.
To complain about a medical organization follows the physician organization, a member which has violated your civil rights. If does not help, write an application to the Department of health of the city or district where the institution is located and in Management of Rospotrebnadzora.
Complaints about schools and such schools should direct the Director of the institution. They usually try to quickly resolve the conflict, so as not to spoil the reputation of the institution. But if the Director did not go to meet you and did not any action to take, then please contact the Department of education. If during this time you did not go forward, write a complaint to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, as the Director of the school and the Department of education.
In particular, the Bank should be complaining to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, which gives the rest of the banking license. Phone number CBR – 8 (495) 950-21-90.
Your rights are violated by an employee of the insurance company? Then contact the Service of the Bank of Russia financial Affairs by phone: 8 (495) 664-80-60.