Advice 1: On what term it is possible to conclude OSAGO

The insurance on OSAGO is obligatory for all owners of vehicles that are used on the roads of the Russian Federation, except as specifically provided FZ "About insurance". However, depending on whether the vehicle was on the territory of Russia or not, whether it is to the place of registration or is used only in the indicated period, the insurance on different terms.
You have bought a vehicle in another city or in another region, and you need to drive to the place of registration in the competent authorities – in this case, you should conclude a contract CTP for a period of 20 days (transit insurance). However, in my opinion this is just an overpayment because you can be insured on an annual term, and only then after check to enter numbers. Transit insurance is suitable only for "dealers".

According to the General conditions of the contract of insurance is always a period of insurance of 1 year and the only restriction period can range from 3 months. To pay for 3 months of use, you need half the cost of the annual policy, while over half the cost of the policy will be 70% of the annual. No matter at what time you signed the insurance policy, the cost generally will not change. Please note that the extend period can be at least 3 months within the term of the contract. Insurance with the period of use for 10 or 11 months won't save because the cost equal to the annual policy.

Concerning owners of cars of legal entities of the Federal law "About insurance" has some limits, minimum insurance period can be 6 months, subject to seasonal vehicle use (e.g. snowplows). For the rest of the vehicle belonging to legal entities and not part of the exception group, the insurance period and the period of use always equals a year.

Exception to the General rule for annual term insurance are the vehicles registered in a foreign country. In respect of such vehicles, the period of insurance always equal to the period of use and can range from 5 days to 1 year.

Advice 2 : What is the term minimally is issued CTP

Despite the fact that insurance policy are usually valid for 1 year, and also has a minimum shelf life (validity) of the policy. What is the minimum? This question should interest the car owners.
What is the term minimally is issued CTP

Why the need for insurance?

The insurance policy compulsory. This document will help you to get compensation in the insurance case, which will be equal to 120 (if the damage was caused to the car/cars) or 160 thousand rubles (if at the time of the accident affected people).

The issue of insurance is beneficial, since the consequences of the accident, which provoked the driver, partially eliminates the insurance company. Agree, much easier to invest in the repair someone else's car after an accident a half or a third of the cost than the full amount of the whole.

How long does a standard insurance policy?

It should be noted that the validity of third party liability insurance policy for new cars is one year. The validity of the policy will vary depending on such factors as the age and type of vehicle, driver age and time of accident-free driving. Thus, the driver with 20 years of experience, making out the insurance policy on a newly purchased car, spend a smaller amount than 18-year-old, barely sat down behind the wheel.

What is the minimum term of the policy?

Insurance is always issued for a year, but there are small nuances. First, you will be able to issue the policy for a period of 15-20 days – that CTP issued in that case, if the vehicle is not put on the account in traffic police and is located in a different region or city. Second, the policy can be issued for 3 months. Officially, the expiration date of the policy will be 1 year, and lifetime use of vehicle – 3 months. This option is convenient for those who like cottages that use your car only in the summer, and the rest take public transportation.

Interesting points

Many owners believe that making use of the vehicle for insurance for a minimum period, and then extending the policy, they save, but in fact it is not. It turns out that in a month they pay much more for insurance than drivers who apply for a policy once a year.

Despite the fact that the insurance policy cannot be purchased in installments, some drivers do when out insurance on minimum extension. In total they come out with the same amount, they only make it in parts (once in 2-3 months).

Do not try to cheat the government!

If you do not want to checkout the car, thus wanting to save your money, then you are mistaken. If you even if the vehicle does not enclose the so-called "transit" insurance policy, you risk your money (the fine for driving without insurance policy is from 500 to 800 roubles at a time).
Is the advice useful?