You will need
  • - passport;
  • - registration certificate for the car, or PTS;
  • - driver's license;
  • old insurance policy.
To start pass the inspection. In the next three years it can be done in the usual service centers of the traffic police. Then all the powers will go to insurance companies. They can at its base to organize the technical center, where it will be examined the car. And you can just enter into a contract with one of specializing in this market companies.
In the technical center you will be given a conclusion about the suitability of your vehicle. It is this paper you will need to obtain a policy. The usual pass inspection will be no more.
An extract from the bodyshop you go to the insurance company. Here you calculate the cost of your policy. It usually depends on seniority and the age of the driver, the number of persons admitted to management, the volume of the car engine and the region of validity of the insurance. Premiums insurers charged for the age of the car. And the older the car, the higher the ratio, at least 0.5 points. This applies to cars aged 3 years. If the car has been released more than 10 years ago, the rate increase will be 1.8.
To issue policy OSAGO on the car, you will need a package of documents, which will give employees of the insurance company as much information about you. This is the document identification, the title or registration, driving licenses of all drivers who plan to operate a vehicle, and the old policy CTP.
Insurance agent on the basis of the data received from you will issue you a policy. Will only have to pay for it. And a year to travel without problems.