Will help the housing office

Residence, and more accurate check – out only the bodies of the Federal migration service. But directly to citizens, they do not work, so the documents for registration at the place of residence or place of temporary stay take officer which are in the housing Department, the housing Department or a management company serving your house.
Registration at the place of residence issued not more than 90 days for citizens of Russia and from 5 to 30 days for foreign citizens.

For the registration the owner of the premises must apply to the passport guy in person and bring documents confirming the right of ownership on premises and copies of them – one for each registered citizen. If the house or apartment has several owners, you have to disturb everyone to attend all do not need, but to provide the notarized consent of each registration in the premises of another citizen would have.

If the apartment is in legitimate employment, and you have a lease, it will also need to provide the passport guy with a copy. The end of the lease will be deemed to be the expiry of temporary registration.

From the person wishing to register for housing, you will need to provide your passport and a copy of the application for registration (will be given pasportist) and a card of the form 1P (sheet departure from the previous place of residence). If the citizen has moved, but the registration at the previous place of residence is not collected, at the same time he will need to fill out an application and on removal of resucita and registration, go to the old address only in order to be discharged is not necessary.

To register in a private house, where there is no management company, you need to go to the territorial division of the migration service.
until January 1, 2014 to enroll in private homes could and heads of village councils and in the administration of villages, now only FMS in your area.

To the listed documents you will need to make household book (usually kept in the hands of owners of the house). To pass it is not necessary, but the show is a must.

Some of the subtleties registration

If prescribed not only adult, but also minor children, you will need to make one registration application for each child and the original birth certificates.

Homeowners need to remember one thing: if you have given consent to the registration of the citizen (not necessarily a family member) in your home, your consent to permit their minor children is not required.

Thus, when going to issue a residence permit, you must have:
- passport and its copy
- birth certificate, marriage/divorce,
- certificate of ownership of the premises and/or consent from all owners for the registration of individual citizens,
- a rental contract if the apartment is in the employment,
- men – military card
- a piece of departure on the form 1P,
- application on registration at the place of residence or place of stay.