Advice 1: How to leave and register elsewhere

Residence - the place of permanent registration at the place of residence assigned to the citizen of the Russian Federation. Each person may at any time change the place of residence and to change residence by simply actions.
You will need
  • - the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
  • - a document confirming the right of residence in a new apartment;
  • receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - completed application of the established sample.
In the passport office or Department of the Federal migration service at the place of residence complete the application form, which refers to the change of place of permanent residence. If you are not the owner of the property, from which discharged, do not worry - the consent of the owner for the change of residence is not required.
After you return the passport with cancelled stamp on registration, go to the passport office or Department of the Federal migration service at the new address where you plan to register. To register in the new place you will need your passport, application form, receipt for payment of the state fee and a document confirming your right to live in a new apartment. It can be a social lease contract or certificate of ownership of real estate. If the owner of the apartment is another man, his consent is necessary, documented. After a few days you will return the passport with a new stamp of registration.
Military service men up to the age of 27 years must not only comply with all the formalities at the passport office, but also to notify the draft Board of change of place of residence.
Useful advice
You will considerably accelerate the process of change of residence, if immediately apply for change of registration at the new place of residence. In this case, at the old address, the registration will be cancelled automatically, and the passport will be stamped with two stamp - about deregistration in the old apartment and the new place of residence.

Advice 2 : How to write a man out of his apartment

There are times when the person owing to various reasons, you need to write out from apartment. The easiest way to do it by voluntary agreement. But you can write it and the order of the court. There are several conditions for the discharge of unwanted household, following which you will be able to convince the court to rule in your favor.
How to write a man out of his apartment
To rid one's home of unwanted household needs depending on the situation and your housing rights. For example, if the apartment is in the municipal property, to get rid of an annoying roommate can be pre-complaining his rowdy behavior in the municipality, and then in court.
Remember, first the local authority must give him a warning. If the troublemaker will continue to violate the public order, the court will be discharged and will be evicted by force.
If the apartment is privatized and purchased by you before marriage, submit the claim about eviction of the former husband in accordance with part 4 of article 31 of the Housing code of the Russian Federation. This article declares that the right to tenure of the former spouse shall be terminated immediately upon dissolution of marriage with the owner. Automatically lose this right and relatives of your ex-spouse living with you.
By court you can also write out the person from apartmentreceived as a gift. The only exception is for those residents who have nowhere to live. In this case, for them, the court may leave the right of tenure.
To write down the child living with the other parent, but you have registered, in addition to court decisions need the consent of bodies of guardianship and guardianship. Otherwise, the court may deny withdrawal of its registration. However, complications are possible if you intend to discharge the child from the apartment is larger in the smaller. And it is practically impossible to discharge the child if he is assigned a share of the apartment.
For withdrawal of registration of the convicted person submit to the registration authorities (passport office) a copy of the verdict. If they refuse to write a sentenced person, appeal against their decision in court. However, remember that after serving their sentence, issued the tenant the right to claim their rights to housing.
It is impossible to write down those people that the privatization gave you your share of ownership. Such people, though not considered to be the owners of the house in which to live, have the right to use it.
Is the advice useful?