Advice 1: How to change your last name after marriage

Change of name – an unpleasant process, involving many organs and waiting in large queues. After all, we have to change not only the civil passport, but all the main documents. If the husband's name was not adopted during the marriage, then after marriage, for some the question is how to change the name.
How to change your last name after marriage
You will need
  • Documents.
Come to the registry office at the place of registration to change name after marriage, you need to submit the following documents:- certificate of marriage;
- birth certificate;
- birth certificate of children up to 14 years to change your surname in the "Mother";
- application for change of name.The statement in the registry office will consider within a month. In special cases, consideration of the application may last up to 2 months. Then you will be given a certificate and can advise how to change the name in the passport.
Change passport in the passport office at the place itellectually surnames after marriage in the passport office requires the provision of:- certificate from the registry office;
- old passport;
- 2 photographs;
- certificate of registration of marriage;
- the receipt on state duty payment;
- birth certificates of children under 14 years, if any.
Adjust the rest to documenttypename surname after marriage means, to be already a different person. Therefore, it is necessary to change the last name in the following documents:- a passport in the passport office;
- medical policy in the insurance company;
pension certificate with the pension Fund;
INN. Taxpayer identification number will remain the same. Will change only your name and address (if different) the Certificate on statement on the account in tax body of physical persons by place of residence in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- driver's license;
- Bank card;
- student book, student and library cards, if you learn. The diploma issued by the school before marriage, not a substitute. This also applies to high school diploma;
- documents on inheritance and gift;
- documents for existing property (property, car) and powers of attorney.
- workbook do not change, and put a mark on the change of name in the human resources Department at metu work.
Useful advice
Before the wedding to change the name easier. It's enough to give consent in the statement of the Registrar's office to take her husband's surname. And on the day of registration, a certificate of marriage with a new name that you want to go in the first place, to the passport office and other agencies.

Advice 2: How to change the name in the passport

If you decided to change the name, then you have to deal with the bearing of the new documents. Passport, INN, pension certificate, medical insurance policy - all these papers will need to again. However, the legislation does not reglamentary the terms of the replacement passport by changing the names. So use them before the expiry of the validity of the document.
How to change the name in the passport
If you decided to change the passport, you will need to get a new civic. Next, the procedure for the replacement passport in connection with the change of name is the same as when you receive a new document in connection with the expiration of the previous one.
To obtain a new passport you need to collect the following documents:- application for a passport;
- the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
photo (biometric passport - 2 PCs., for document of the old sample - 3).
- military ticket with a mark about the termination of service or a certificate from the military Commissariat (male only 18-27 years);
permission command, issued in corresponding order (only for members of the armed forces of the Russian Federation);
- receipt of state fee payment (the cost of biometric passports - 2500 roubles of the old sample - 1000 roubles);
- a previously issued passport, if its validity has not expired.
You then have two options - to go to the office of the Federal migration service (FMS) or register on the website
In the first option, you take the documents to the FMS and after a month (or slightly more) you will be issued a new passport.
In the second case you register on the website The registration procedure takes from two weeks to six weeks. The fact that you have to wait for the letter, sent to the address where registered. There you will find a code that will able to activate your portal account. And only after that you can fill out an application for a new passport.
After your application pass the necessary checks, you will be invited to the FMS with the original documents. Staff will schedule a time when you have to come to the Department. In this case, to stand in queues do not have.
After 3-4 days you will be issued a new passport.
Is the advice useful?