You will need
  • - birth certificate;
  • - 4 photos 35x45;
  • - reference from place of residence on family composition;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - birth certificate of all children under 14 years;
  • - statement of the established sample;
  • - certificate from the registry office or a new birth certificate;
  • - military ID;
  • receipt about payment of state duty.
You made the passport in the changed name and surname, you should contact the Registrar's office to change personal data, to obtain a new birth certificate or a certificate issued by the Department of registration of acts of civil status that you changed your name, or the name.
To change the name in the passport you can also presenting a marriage certificate or divorce papers, after which you changed the name by taking your own worn until marriage. The name of this method cannot be changed, changes will be required documents from the Registrar's office.
In addition to the certificate or a new birth certificate with changed data present a statement on letterhead completed unified 1P in the presence of the immigration officer; old passport; military ID; certificate of residence on family composition; birth certificate of children if you have children under 18; 4 photos 3,5x4,5.
In ten days you will be issued a new passport with the changed data. In some regions, the passport issued before or after the deadline, it depends on the number of people who applied for change of passport, as well as from regional migration services performs all data.
If a passport change children from 14 to 16 years in connection with the change of first name or surname, then the replacement must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or legal representative of a minor.