You have the opportunity to get a second degree free of charge only in case, if you have a diploma of complete (incomplete) of higher military education. In addition, these benefits can take the advantage of military pensioners or persons, held a service contract. However, they have to act on the budget places on a General basis and then study for 5 years (or 6 in the presence of a two-tier system of education adopted by the University).
If you received the first higher education on a commercial basis, you will be able to enroll in a second degree on a General basis and could go there only on a paid basis, according to the new law "On education".
Receive two or more diplomas of incomplete higher education in various universities for free. But be prepared for the fact that not every employer will appeal to specialist who have not completed any full course on several specialties.
If the University introduced a two-tier system of education, then you can, for free after bachelor or specialist (at another University, a practitioner of traditional forms of learning), go to graduate school in another field also on a budgetary basis.
Work in a state institution for 5 years or more. If the leadership of the Agency deems appropriate the way to improve your skills by acquiring second higher education, you can attend the trainings for free. In addition, this direction you can obtain from private firms in that case she will assume all the costs of your education.
Go to one of the foreign universities to get a free second higher education. However, in order to study and live in another country, you will still need a lot of money.