You will need
  • - passport, birth certificate (children);
  • - agreement on the transfer of property in two copies;
  • - statement from the apartment and from one who takes;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport;
  • - copy of cadastral plan;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty for registration.
For registration of the transaction will require agreement on the transfer of real estate in two copies, signed by the Fund Manager of housing policy, head of the local municipality and all family members who participated in privatisation and the act of acceptance-transfer of the apartment, signed by the district administration.
Please contact the BTI. Send a request for a challenge to the technical officer for registration of the cadastral passport at the apartment. On the basis of the inspection you will be provided with the technical plan and prepare a cadastral passport for it. The design of BTI may take three months, so if for some reason you need to issue apartment in the property, then plan this in advance or pay your urgent rate at which work can be performed within one working day. At the normal rate it will all be in the same queue, and therefore lasts for several months. After making all the technical documents, take an extract from the passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.
Contact the Department of housing policy and will receive a statement on transfer of apartment to the property. The statement must be the seal of the organization and signature of the Manager.
Next is the final stage of registration. All adult family members who participated in privatization, should contact the Office of the Federal registration centre and apply for registration of property rights. If someone can't be present personally, he must give the notarized power of attorney, to the acted notary Trustee.
In addition to the statements and all of the above documents, you will need the payment receipt of state duty for registration.
On the basis of the applicant's apartment will register and after 30 days, will give evidence about the General share property on all family members involved in privatization.