You will need
  • - passport;
  • - title documents;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - the statement;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
Land that is purchased, donated or inherited prior to the entry into force of this law, there are only the title documents: deed of sale, donation or certificate of inheritance. If you received the land in a perpetual lease, you have a contract signed with the district administration.
For registration of rights of ownership of the land you'll need to issue cadastral documents. For registration please contact your regional cadastral chamber (PWSCC), submit a written request to call the engineer.
Will receive in regional administration a photocopy of the plan of settlement land, it will require the engineer to conduct the survey. In your stead will hold a list of the technical papers, in which you understand there is no need. The only thing you have to do is to prepare a sturdy stakes or fence for setting boundaries after marking the territory.
On the basis of the work you will get the technical documents. Create a written act of harmonizing boundaries with neighbors bordering the land. If in the process of surveying revealed that the area of your land exceeds the specified documents of title, you have to give a written explanation of the origin of the extra land. For example, you can write that one side of the site was a vacant lot, you moved the fence, cleared the area, and hence the extra space.
All the documents filed in cadastral chamber. Your site, and put on the uniform cadastral registration, assign it a number and will issue cadastral passport and a plan. Extract from the passport and a copy of the plan you'll need for registration of ownership rights, so don't forget to obtain these documents.
If the land is leased, for registration of the ownership rights you have to the decision of the local municipality, will see there a statement with originals and Xerox copies of the cadastral extracts, passport and rental agreement. After receiving the decision, you will be able to register the rights of ownership.
To register ownership rights to land, contact the state registration chamber, complete the application, submit all available documents and photocopies. After 1 month you will receive a certificate of ownership of the land.