You will need
  • notification of shareholders;
  • - surveying;
  • - extracts of cadastral documents;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt about payment of state duty for registration.
The apportionment of a land share of land of agricultural purpose is held under the Federal law "On turnover of agricultural lands". The area of each allotment is allocated shall not be less than 200 hectares. the Total area of the granted lands to the members of joint stock companies is expressed in villagechurch, it is from this vast territory you have to make the apportionment, notify all shareholders about the location of your site.
To notify all, you must advertise in the mass media about the holding of the General meeting of shareholders, which will notify you all. Usually this kind of Assembly encourage all shareholders to start a section and issue title to their land shares.
By General vote determines the location of the land share of each shareholder. If the General meeting is impossible due to the fact that the shareholders did not respond to your notice in the media, 30 days absent a written objection, you have the right to delimit and define the boundaries of the land in the place where it is most convenient to do so.
To survey contact PWSCC, apply for challenge teams of specialists. On the basis of the work you will be able to put your Pai cadastral registration, to obtain all the necessary statements and re-register land Pai in private property.
For the cadastral registration of the land unit you'll need to present not only technical documents, but the act of agreeing the boundaries of the selected unit with the neighboring units. But if part of the neighboring units bordering yours, is not produced, the absence of written objections from the members of the joint stock company will be considered a negotiation of the boundaries.
In FUHRT you must submit an application, extracts of cadastral documents, your passport, a copy of the deed of transfer of agricultural land for use by the members of the company. This copy you can obtain by contacting the local municipality.
After 1 month you will receive a certificate of ownership and can dispose of the unit in its discretion.