You will need
  • - passport of the owner;
  • - title documents;
  • - extract from the State land cadastre;
  • - technical passport of buildings.
Having made the decision to sell a country site, collect all necessary documents. You must be of legal document confirming ownership of real estate, extract from the State registry of cadastral and technical passports for buildings. And in the case of several owners on the site – their written consent to the sale of the cottage.
If the site you are at the right of permanent perpetual use or inheritable possession, you need to privatize land. To do this, write an application to the Department and the land Committee in your area, gather the necessary documents, the list of which depends on the form of ownership, and provide all of it to the Committee. Over the next month, you will receive a decision of the land Commission on allocation of land in your property.
Submit this resolution and the landmark case of land in the cadastral chamber, where it is put on the cadastral account. After that, the documents are returned to the land Committee for the contract of privatization. Further, the agreement shall be registered in the State registration chamber and only after that you will appear a certificate of ownership in a suburban area. Prices for this design are set by the administration.
To obtain the extract from the land registry, which shows the boundaries of the land plot and the cadastral number, should apply to the cadastral chamber in your area. The owner must have the certificate of ownership.
After collecting all the necessary documents, expose the property for sale. To search for clients independently, and you can take the help of realtors. In the latter case, those wishing to purchase a cottage can be faster, but you will need to pay the Agency a certain percentage from the transaction.