You will need
  • - the documents proving the identity;
  • - extract from the house register and a personal account;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - marriage certificate (divorce).
The contract of social hiring is concluded indefinitely, so if you have one, then there is no need to re-register. To renew the contract only required in the event of death or departure of the person was previously concluded this agreement.
If you have lost the contract or it is due to a number of reasons have deteriorated, e.g. burned, torn, etc., then you are at any time unable to duplicate. Please contact the Department of housing policy with the appropriate application. You also need to submit documents proving the identity of all registered for this housing, birth certificate for children under 14 years, a certificate on the conclusion (cancellation) of marriage.
Sure you get the extract from the house register and a personal account. If your housing prescribed person that is not obtained in the composition of your family Council flat, will be required to submit documents which are the basis for their registration. These documents include the written consent of all family members, owners of premises in face of the local municipality. If was belong to the members of your family or are close relatives, for example, you prescribed elderly parents, children, spouse, to show any documents except, you don't need.
If the contract of social hiring are lost, and responsible tenant died or changed their place of residence, to duplicate impossible. You will have to renew the contract. To renew it is the right of every adult tenant who in the family received social living area.
Terms of consideration of your documents and submitted application, will not exceed 30 days. Then you will be able to apply to the Department of housing policy and obtain a duplicate or a new agreement, which is subject to bilateral signing.
About obtaining a duplicate or renewal of the contract of social hiring will notify the administering organisation that serves your house, presenting the original and a photocopy of the newly received document.