Consultation of the surgeon is required when abdominal pain, ulcers and swellings, burns and ulcers, foreign bodies of the skin, diseases of joints and mammary glands. In addition, professional help may be required for the imposition of plaster, the dressing changes or urinary catheter, suturing of wounds and removal of sutures, etc. to Call a doctor from the public and commercial clinics.
To call the house surgeon of the municipal clinics can only people with disabilities and elderly persons, i.e. the category of people who physically cannot get on reception to the doctor in medical institution. Call the Registrar's office supports the clinic and you make a request for consultation of the doctor on the house. Don't forget to describe in detail the problem, so the surgeon has visited you with all the necessary tools and materials.
If you do not belong to the above category of citizens, help the surgeon in house can only be provided on a commercial basis. Most General hospitals offer this service. In addition, an experienced physician can be found in a private clinic. Call the chosen medical facility, briefly describe the problem and indicate a convenient time for the visit of the surgeon. In most cases, consultation is held on the day of filing or the next day.
In some cases the expectation of the surgeon of the polyclinic or a private medical center may cost the patient life. This is a serious injury, accompanied by severe bleeding, extensive burns or severe abdominal pain. In such a situation, consultation and treatment must be carried out promptly. Call the ambulance. Experienced specialists will examine, assess the seriousness of the situation and, if necessary, hospitalitynet you.