You will need
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - the statement;
  • - certificate of the form №25;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - proof of income;
  • - certificate from the employment service;
  • - extract from the house register and a personal account;
  • - employment history (unemployed, not consisting on the account in service of employment of the population).
If you have had a baby without a husband, is not married, the father of the child set by the court and from him received an official statement of recognition of paternity, you have the right to obtain the status of mothers-single and get government benefits, paid by bodies of social protection of the population. A single mother is not only the woman who gives birth to a child but adopted a baby out of wedlock.
When you register the birth of a child in the registry offices at the place of residence, will receive a certificate of the unified form No. 25.
Present in the bodies of social protection of the population received certificate, birth certificate of the child, the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation. Write an application to receive a statusand mother-single.
You will also need to obtain an income certificate form 2-pit, certificate from place of residence about family structure, extract from the house register and a personal account. Proof of income you will be able to contact the employer, from which you go on maternity leave. Before birth if you were not working, will receive a certificate of the amount of the scholarship. Unemployed women must produce a certificate from the employment service or the service book.
With all documents clear photocopies and attach to the original documents submitted.
Your documents will be reviewed by the Commission. Deadlines for consideration will not exceed 30 calendar days.
After a specified period of time you will receive a certificate of mothers-single, which guarantees a number of state benefits. In particular, single mothers are paid double the monthly allowance until the child reaches 16 years of age (Federal law No. 81-F3 from 19 may 1995).
Most women who have given birth to a child out of wedlock, do not make out the identity of the mother-lone, as all benefits assigns the Department of social protection of the population, and this Ministry is quite enough to present a package of these documents and a certificate from the Registrar's office.