You will need
  • - application form for registration at the place of residence;
  • - passport;
  • - certificate of housing ownership;
  • - the agreement of the owner (owners) of premises and members of his family for the moving person as a member of the family;
  • receipt about payment of state duty.
Before registering at the new place of residence, your spouse must check out their former places of residence. He can do it in person at the passport office at its former address and writing a corresponding application. Or, if it is not possible to do it by myself (because of distance, illness and other valid reasons), the registration authorities can discharge him "in absentia", by submitting the relevant request at the previous place of registration. However, the procedure of registration in this case will be delayed up to two months.
After removing your husband from the register to the previous address gather all the documents needed to register and go with my husband to the local passport office. The spouse must write a letter of registration at the new place of residence. You, in turn, confirm in writing his consent to his residence and check in to your apartment. If you are the sole owner of the apartment, then register your husband will not be easy. Only one of your consent. But if you live in an apartment and other adult owners, need to collect a consent to the registration of a new tenant from all of them.
Pay state duty and attach the appropriate receipt to your application and copy of certificate of right of ownership or use of housing, to hand over the documents to the passport.
After checking the correctness of registration of all documents in the passport of your second half will appear stamped on the registration. From this moment on, your spouse is considered to be officially registered at the specified place of residence.
Please note that the difficulties with the residence permit of the husband can occur when staying in a Council flat. Here it is necessary that the apartment was rather square meters. Although in 2008 the Supreme court ruled that the lack of size in public housing is not a barrier to living together as husband and wife. So if you are denied registration on this basis – can go to court.