- Salted salmon – 300 g;
- Salad "iceberg" - 1 head;
- Cucumber – 3 PCs;
- Fresh tomato – 4 PCs;
- Eggs – 3 PCs;
- Chuka seaweed – 200 g;
- Onion white onion – 1 piece;
- Lemon juice – 4 tbsp
- Wash the lettuce "iceberg". Dry the leaves. Dried lettuce Narva hands into a deep bowl.
- Peel white onions and cut into half-rings. Put in the bowl with lettuce leaves.
- Take Chuka salad without draining the liquid. This dressing will help to impregnate your ingredients. Put seaweed in a bowl of salad of iceberg and onions. Mix thoroughly with your hands in a bowl of available products.
- Clean the cucumbers from the skin. Cut into small cubes.
- Add the chopped cucumbers in a bowl. Mix well.
- Cook chicken eggs. Peel the shell. Cut each egg into quarters.
- Wash and slice the tomato slices.
- Cut small pieces of salted salmon. It can be replaced with salmon or any other red fish.
- Take a flat plate or lay on it the contents of the bowl.
- Add the green pieces of fish.
- Then put eggs and tomatoes. It remains only to pour lemon juice on top and serve.
Also, the salad you can add avocado, red onion, slices of carrot. Instead of lemon juice you can use mayonnaise or any other sauce. It all depends on your desires, fantasies, and preferences.