- 400 g of natural yoghurt without additives;
- 200 g of ripe strawberries.
- Before proceeding directly to the preparation of ice-cream, you should start preparing the berries. Much more delicious this dessert is obtained from the ripe strawberries and better if it is homemade, such as the berry are much more aromatic and delicious.
- The berries need to sort through them and remove all the rotten and immature, and also be sure to remove the stalk. After that, the strawberries thoroughly rinsed and poured into a colander to glass excess fluid. However, you may sprinkle the berries on a paper towel which will absorb excess moisture. After this, the strawberries should be cut into pieces and make it into a puree. This will help you a blender.
- Then in the berry mixture must pour the yogurt, be sure it is cool. For cooking may also be appropriate, and yogurt with different flavors, but it is better to take without additives. In that case, if you like sweet ice cream, put in blender with sugar. But do not overdo it, it will be enough a couple of spoonfuls.
- Then you will need to carefully whisk berry-yogurty mass. Your kitchen appliance need to put in the highest capacity. The process of beating must be continued for several minutes.
- Then, the resulting mass is spread into a deep Cup on top of cover, also for this purpose just perfect food wrap. Then put ice cream in the freezer.
- When will the 30 minutes, the Cup is pulled out and with a spoon carefully stir the contents. This procedure should be performed every half hour at least three times) until the ice cream becomes too stiff.
The finished dessert when serving you can decorate as you like. For example, whole or cut into pieces of fragrant berries of strawberry, you can also put a mint leaf.