- 1.5 cups of flour;
- 1/3 Cup sugar;
- 1 Cup fruit or berries sour varieties;
- 200 ml of kefir;
- 1 tsp. of baking soda;
- sunflower oil for greasing forms.
- In a fairly deep container, pour sugar sand and there pour the yogurt. All horoshenechko mix and add the egg.
- Next, prepare the flour. For this purpose it is necessary to sift and then pour into it the vanilla and mix it all together. Next, pour the flour in kefir weight and all mixed. To your dough had a homogeneous structure, you can use a mixer or whisk (optional).
- Next, you will need to prepare the berries or fruit. They should try removing the unripe and rotten, then a good wash and give to drain the water. After that, they must be cut into pieces not very large. Fruit don't forget to remove serdtsevinka and seeds, and also it is advisable to cut them from the skin.
- Prepared fruit or berry weight gently fold into the batter. Soda adds at the end. It will be sure to put it out. If you do not have vinegar or lemon juice, they can be replaced and citric acid.
- The form of the slow cooker should be thoroughly greased with vegetable oil. Then, you just need to pour the well-mixed dough for the pie in it. In multivarka set mode "Pastries". Delicious and incredibly tender cake is ready in about 40-45 minutes.
- Have pies that are baked in a slow cooker, as a rule, the top crust was very pale. If you are not satisfied, then there are two ways to correct this "deficiency". So, the first method is very simple. You need to turn the finished cake upside down (so the bottom of it fried) and serve. The second method is to flip the dessert directly in the form of the slow cooker and food processor it (enough for a few minutes).
The cooled cake can be served to the table. Suits perfectly with aromatic tea and delicious jam.