You will need
  • - The labour Code of the Russian Federation;
  • - handle;
  • - documents of the employee;
  • - staffing;
  • - the local normative act;
  • - documents of the enterprise;
  • - seal of the organization.
The sizes of the salarys allowances, payments to employees of the organization must be contained in a collective agreement or a local normative act of the company. In accordance with article 135 of the Labor Code to reduce the size of the salaryand one of the employees should change the amount of wages in a particular specialist in one of the documents that govern the amount of remuneration of workers.
Make an additional agreement to labour contract with the employee, specify the size of the salaryand that he should be set. Be aware that the salaries of the expert are allowed to decrease, but it cannot be below the minimum wage, which is set by regional legislation. This requirement is spelled out in article 133 of the Labor Code. The right of signature on the part of the employer shall be the Director of the company, assures the seal of the organization, from the employee – employee, to the agreement which is supplementary agreement.
Make an order on changes in staffing. In the administrative parts of document, enter the surname, name, patronymic of the employee, the name of his position, structural unit. Specify the size of the salaryand that he should be set. Give the document number and date. Sign the order signed by the head of the company and the company's seal. Familiarize the employee with a document under the painting.
Make the appropriate changes in the current staffing structure in accordance with the order. Enter the sum of salaryand the worker. Make a notification to the employee. In the header, enter his surname, name, patronymic, position. The content of the document specify that his wage is reduced to a certain size. The notice must be hand specialist two months before the actual date of entry into force of the order on changes in staffing. A document duplicate in two copies, one which will put the personal signature of the employee, is the employer, another employee.