The issue of insurance to individuals

For registration of policy OSAGO it is necessary to have a passport. If you insure a car for the first time or changed insurance company, and the employee has the right to make a photocopy of the passport for storage in the archive.

Insurance policy is filled on the basis of the documents presented on the vehicle title or certificate of registration of the vehicle, which is a mark about registration. If this level is not, then to insure a car, issuing a transit insurance.

Since 2013, a required document for the CTP is to pass technical inspection of the vehicle. It needs to be not only valid, but be valid at least six months after the date planned for issuance of the insurance policy.

The insurance company must also provide driver's license all drivers who will be inscribed in the insurance and admitted to driving the vehicle. Experience and age of the driver directly affects the cost of insurance. Optionally, you can arrange insurance with an unlimited number of drivers. In this case, in the appropriate column of the policy is a special mark.

In 2014, many insurance companies refused from the conclusion of insurance policies. This is due primarily to loss ratio of this insurance. If the insurer refuses registration of the policy, ask the reasons for the refusal and ask them to present in written form.

Additional documents for insurance

In addition to the required documents at the conclusion of the insurance policy you may provide more. For example, if you have a policy from another insurance company, then the employee may consider the factor to calculate the new value. Provision of information can affect the calculation of premiums insurance policy. In the presence of paid losses the price increases, and in their absence decreases.

Additionally, some insurers request a certificate of break-even driving from the previous insurance company. Make it optional. The employee can request this information without your participation.

If the car does not belong to you, for the registration of insurance you need to present to security insurance company power of attorney. Please note that the document must be a mark that the owner trusts you not only driving, but also the conclusion of the respective contracts of insurance. In a General power of attorney, all these points are written in a mandatory manner.

List of documents for legal entities

If you insure a vehicle on behalf of a legal entity, in addition to the tech inspection card, title or registration certificate, you must show the employee of the insurance company was the organization and the power of attorney on your name, which will be confirmed by the right of representation of interests of the company. All documents must be certified by the seals and signatures of the persons issuing them.