In the event of theft or illegal seizure must apply to the Department of police at the scene of the crime. In ten days they should give you a resolution. It is necessary to understand that for a simplified version of restoration of driver's license in your best interest to pursue a criminal case. So the statement it is important to specify that it was theft, kidnapping or other illegal act against you. The resolution on refusal in initiation of legal proceedings in any case will not affect the further course of the recovery.
Please contact the district office of traffic police in the place of a personal check and will receive a certificate stating that a driver's license is not withdrawn. Also in the same office you need to make sure that all the currently available penalties repaid.
Get the traffic police all the necessary documents and go to MREO. You need to immediately check medical certificate did not have her period or not. If left, it will also need to be replaced. Thus, ired to execute the recovery certificates and related paperwork you need to submit:

1. Passport or equivalent document with indication on place of residence;
2. A certificate of completion of training (examination of the driver card) or a certificate of the traffic police of proof of issuance of a license;
3. Two color photos 3,5x4,5 cm;
4. Medical certificate of fitness for the vehicle of the corresponding category;
5. Help the traffic police that the driver's license is not withdrawn;
6. The resolution of the investigator on initiation of legal proceedings (if the driver's card has been stolen or seized illegally).