Advice 1: How to restore the card to the driver

The restoration of lost driver's card is not the easiest thing. But if you still lost for any reason, you should not delay restoration indefinitely. Start as soon as possible to the action for its recovery.
How to restore the card to the driver
You will need
  • - passport;
  • - certificate from the traffic police about the fact of issuance of driving license and passing the exams;
  • - two photos 3,5 x4,5;
  • - medical certificate.
See the statement at the police station, if the card was stolen or illegally seized. Then after 10 working days you will issue a resolution. It should be noted immediately that in order to quickly restore the card driver, your interests will be a criminal case against the perpetrators. The statement must indicate that it was a steal. If you get a failure to prosecute on theft, it will not substantially affect the further recovery of the document.
Come to the Department of traffic police at the place of your registration and have them give you a certificate stating that they have not withdrawn from you card and driving license. Make sure it's the same office that you do not have currently any unpaid fines.
Take in the traffic police, necessary documents, and boldly go in MREO. Please note the availability of medical help, and see out whether her sentence. If the time came, that you need as quickly as possible to replace it with a new one. In MREO to the simplified acquisition cards the driver you will need to submit the following documents: a passport; if it is missing, the document that replaces the registration place of residence; a certificate from the traffic police about the fact of issuance of a license and passing the exams; two photographs 3,5 x4,5; medical certificate; a decision to Institute criminal proceedings (in case if the card was taken illegally or stolen).
Contact the place of issuance of your driver's card and ask them for a certificate. If you have not been stolen, you will in a few days will give a copy of it. And then it will contact the traffic police Department in order to obtain the original, or to exchange it. If you are not able for any reason to obtain a copy of the card in the archive, you then will need to re-take exams on the theory and practice of driving. After passing you will get a new card driver.

Advice 2 : How to restore the driver's card

The restoration of the lost driver card is not the most pleasant experience. But if this is the situation for objective reasons, recovery does not need to be postponed. You should immediately proceed with the necessary actions.
How to restore the driver's card
In the event of theft or illegal seizure must apply to the Department of police at the scene of the crime. In ten days they should give you a resolution. It is necessary to understand that for a simplified version of restoration of driver's license in your best interest to pursue a criminal case. So the statement it is important to specify that it was theft, kidnapping or other illegal act against you. The resolution on refusal in initiation of legal proceedings in any case will not affect the further course of the recovery.
Please contact the district office of traffic police in the place of a personal check and will receive a certificate stating that a driver's license is not withdrawn. Also in the same office you need to make sure that all the currently available penalties repaid.
Get the traffic police all the necessary documents and go to MREO. You need to immediately check medical certificate did not have her period or not. If left, it will also need to be replaced. Thus, ired to execute the recovery certificates and related paperwork you need to submit:

1. Passport or equivalent document with indication on place of residence;
2. A certificate of completion of training (examination of the driver card) or a certificate of the traffic police of proof of issuance of a license;
3. Two color photos 3,5x4,5 cm;
4. Medical certificate of fitness for the vehicle of the corresponding category;
5. Help the traffic police that the driver's license is not withdrawn;
6. The resolution of the investigator on initiation of legal proceedings (if the driver's card has been stolen or seized illegally).
Is the advice useful?