You will need
  • - the passport of the person providing care;
  • - statement by the caregiver;
  • - employment of carers;
  • - certificate from the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation about receipt of the pension carer;
  • - certificate from the employment centre about not receiving unemployment benefit carer;
  • - employment history disabled;
  • reference ITU on the establishment of the 1st group of disability;
  • reference ITU on the recognition of a child under the age of 18 years and disabled;
  • - the conclusion of medical institution about the necessity of permanent nursing care for a disabled person;
  • - statement of disability confirming the implementation of the care of him.
Make sure you have the current situation meets the requirements of the current legislation. To make allowance possible only at observance of several conditions. The patient should be recognized as invalid of the first group. On payments also can count citizens caring for children with disabilities under 18, the elderly (in the presence of medical indications) or individuals older than 80 years.
The degree of relationship and living together is not important. The recipient of cash payments may become his own daughter, and second cousin, and neighbor. People caring for a disabled person must live in the territory of the Russian Federation, to be working and not working. Moreover, he should have no independent income. Benefit will not benefit from pensioners, people receiving unemployment benefits, individual entrepreneurs, etc. They will have to help the patient without financial support.
Prepare the necessary documents. First of all, get to the Bureau of medical-social examination of the place of residence of the patient the extract from the certificate of survey confirming the awarding of the first group of disability or medical report on the recognition of the child's disability. Then take in a medical facility performing the treatment of the disabled person, a certificate of need for continuous nursing care for patients.
In Pension Fund branch on your place of residence will receive a certificate stating that you do not accrue any benefits (pensions). Refer also to the district centre of employment population. Here must issue a document confirming that you are registered as unemployed and not receiving benefits.
Make two statements to the head of the regional branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. One of them must be on behalf of the citizen who is planning to care for the sick, and the second from the invalid. Sample applications are available in the Fund. In the package document, include a passport and work record of the disabled person and caring person.
Please contact your regional office of the Pension Fund. It is this authority on the basis of documents submitted by you will decide on the appointment of payments for the care of the disabled.