You will need
  • 1. Documents of title to the property (Certificate of title, Certificate of inheritance, donation Contract, etc.);
  • 2. Passport;
  • 3. Power of attorney (if you are acting by proxy).
Contact the Bureau of technical inventory at the location of immovable property. Depending on the complexity of your situation, they will be asked to provide title documents to the object. This can include a Certificate of ownership, Certificate of inheritance or other documents. Also you will need a passport. If you are acting under power of attorney from someone, you will need a notarized power of attorney for execution of documents.
Coordinate a time to visit, the technical worker of your property. You can offer a date according to schedule a visit to the technician of your district in accordance with the regulations of the BTI. If you require rush processing or you can't wait for ward clerk from 9:00 to 18:00, you will be asked to carry out technician visit on their own (i.e. to bring it to the object on your car or taxi) at your convenient time.
Pay the receipt that you will receive in Bureau of technical inventory to the parish clerk. It will provide him with a receipt when you leave the site. After conducting the necessary measurements of your property the technician will tell you the date when will be ready your technical passport. Different properties there are different deadlines for the manufacture of technical passportagents. The average is from two weeks to a month. There is urgent paperwork, but the payment amount on the receipt will increase.
Came for documents on the appointed day, don't forget to bring a passport, otherwise you will be denied the issuance of technical passport. Be sure to carefully read the document, note the address, the name of the property owner specifications. If you have any questions - solve them on the spot, so that later you do not go back to correct the information in the document.