You will need
  • - the documents in FPRC required for registration of property rights;
  • - the statement;
  • receipt for registration.
For the registration of ownership rights construction in progress refer to the BTI application on the call technical engineer. Submit the title documents for the land plot, permit for constructionissued by the Department of architecture and urban planning, project and design of buildings and engineering-technical facilities. If the site has a dilapidated structure, you will need to show evidence of ownership of the old house.
On the basis of an inspection of your unfinished home, you will be the technical documents, and submitting them to the unfinished construction in accordance with the form in which it is at the time of treatment in the BTI. Get registered technical passport.
For the registration of ownership of the unfinished building you will need to extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot and a copy of the cadastral plan. Please contact FUSCK a statement. Also get the extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan for the dilapidated structure, if it exists on the land.
If the rights of ownership of the old house and land is formed of several people, all co-owners are required to contact FPRC personally or give you a notarized power of attorney to legally significant actions for them.
See the statement in PPRC. Imagine the passport of all owners of the land and dilapidated buildings, a certificate of ownership on specified objects, statement of cadastral statements, technical passport of the object under construction, permission of the Department of architecture, design and sketch buildings and engineering structures. Pay the state fee for the registration.
On the basis of submitted documents of your property rights register, and you will be able to dispose of the facility at its own discretion.