You will need
  • phone;
  • - utility bill;
  • - passport (not in all cases);
  • - computer with Internet access.
Each month the company that accepts payments for utility services (the management company, the maintenance service or other organization) send to all consumers accounts with an indication of the amount of the debt.

If an invoice for some reasons not possible, is to call the operator to receive payments or directly to the company providing certain services (heating, gas, water, electricity, local telephone, maintenance of an apartment building).

Phone numbers can be found on the website of the company you are interested in any account for the services in the telephone directory or contact the city Desk. Often these phones are hung in prominent places: the walls of the entrances, Bulletin boards, etc.
If you live in the same locality, where housing, debt in which you are interested, you can also visit the office or the service center of the service provider or company that accepts payments for them. Any of them usually have a window where give out that information.

Often enough to name the address or another identifier, such as a phone number. But it can also passport, and then the title documents for housing.
Providers of housing services that inform consumers of modern technology in Russia is not enough. As a rule, such companies have a website, and it provides all the necessary information, how do you know your debt with the help of the Internet or by SMS.

For example, in MGTS for information pertaining to their account via the Internet should log on to the website of the company in the personal Cabinet. Username is your phone number and password can be obtained by calling the number provided on the website or contact center services.