You will need
  • - certificate of state registration of ownership rights to the apartment;
  • help BTI;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - help-a report on the cost of the apartment (only when buying on a mortgage);
  • - permission to sell from the body of guardianship and guardianship (only if the apartment is owned by a minor);
  • - consent of spouse to sell the apartment, if it was purchased during the marriage;
  • - inquiries from narcological and psycho-neurological dispensaries (optional);
  • - certificate about absence of debts on municipal payments.
The certificate on the state registration of the right of ownership of an apartment or other title document must be you default. No such securities have not been registered in the apartment belonging to you, will not talk to you without it when you try to sell or exchange housing.
If this document is for any reason not obtained or is lost, take care to give him the original or duplicate.
The certificate of state registration of ownership rights to housing issued in the territorial division of Rosreestr in the location of the apartment.
For registration inquiries BTI contact this organization at the location of the apartment. Service for its registration is paid.
Question regarding the costs of registration of the certificate cost of the apartment for sale the mortgage will discuss with the buyer. Appraisal company must be accredited by the Bank where he is going to take the credit.
At the same time to invite the appraiser will have you as the current owner.
The report should be ready to take to the Bank and insurance company.
If the number of owners of the apartment included child selling is not possible without permission on the transaction from the bodies of trusteeship and guardianship. So you'll need to make. This is a complex and cumbersome procedure, often requiring the presence of both parents or all legal guardians. Your main goal is to document officials that after the sale no harm to the child and will have in the ownership of a share no smaller and no worse quality than in selling apartment.
If the child was in the apartment at the time of privatization and was not included in the number of owners (that is, when the privatization was a violation of his rights) also require authorization from the bodies of guardianship and guardianship.
Certificate from narcological and psycho-neurological dispensaries and about absence of debts for utility payments are not included in the number of required documents, but may be required, and is better in any case to take them.
The first two are taken in the respective institutions in the same manner as for references to traffic and weapons.
The latest in the management company (ZHEK).
If the apartment is bought at a time when the owner was in the marriage is considered joint property of the spouses. So the husband or wife of the owner has to give consent to the deal.
Most often this document is issued by the notary simultaneously with the contract of purchase-sale. If spouse lives in another city or country, may submit the agreement at the notary or at Russian Consulate and send in the mail.