In a timely manner to collect a package of documents necessary for the sale of the apartment, it is very important if you want to all real estate transactions were successful.

The list of required documents

1. Passport.
The original passport is required, if you are the owner of the apartment. If the transaction takes place by proxy through a third party, a copy of the passport of the owner must be notarized. If the owner of the property sold is a minor child, you need the birth certificate of the child and the identity document of the legal representative.

2. The title documents.

Among the documents confirming the right of ownership of the apartment include:
- agreement of purchase and sale of real estate;
the privatization contract;
- the donation contract;
- a document confirming the rights of inheritance;
- the contract on participation in shared construction or on payment of share in housing cooperative;
- the court's decision on the transfer of housing property of the citizen.

Certificate of state registration of ownership issued on the basis of any of the above mentioned documents.

3. Technical (cadastral) a passport in the apartment.

Cadastral passport of object of real estate should be issued not later than 5 years before the contract of sale. If the technical document is out of date, you should order a new one, by submitting a statement in the BTI. If the apartment after the issuance of cadastral passports have been subject to rearrangement, the document also requires replacement.

4. Certificate from tax inspection about absence of debts.

This document is required to citizens who sell the apartment, which was a gift or inherited.

5. Extract from the house register.

Statement, the validity of which is 30 calendar days, the apartment owner must obtain at the passport office or the management company, providing document proving the identity and documents of title to the apartment. The statement will provide information on the registered persons in the apartment, as well as personal accounts of residents. If you have debts for utility payments sale is impossible, therefore, all debts must be paid prior to processing the transaction.

6. Extract from the EGRP.

This document is not mandatory, but sometimes the buyer requires it for processing the transaction. Extract from the Unified state register of rights to immovable property can be obtained if to apply to the regional Department of Rosreestr. Extract confirms that the seller has the right of ownership of the apartment, which was not under arrest and is not collateral.

7. Permission of the guardianship.

This document is required if the apartment owner is a minor child or a citizen who, because of severe disability is a ward of the guardianship. Permission needs to obtain legitimate representatives of the owner by contacting the child's place of residence.

Guardianship has given permission for the sale of housing only in the case if it does not lead to deterioration of living conditions. The area of the new flats should be equal to the area of the previous housing or exceed it.

8. Marriage certificate or dissolution of marriage.

If the owner is married, certificate of marriage, as well as the documented consent of the spouse to the transaction. In the case of divorce or death of a spouse requires the relevant supporting documents.
Spousal consent is not required only if the owner has received the apartment as a gift, if the dwelling had come to him by inheritance, and in the case that during the marriage the seller of privatized apartments.

How to sell your shares of housing

Separately regulated by rules of sale of a share in the apartment. In this case you want to obtain the consent of other owners of housing to sell the share in apartment, and also to issue written notice to tenants that they had a preferential right of purchase of housing. Rejection of redemption of shares during the month gives the owner the right to freely sell their share to other buyers.