You will need
- -passport (all participants)
- -the law establishing the document on apartment (the contract of sale, certificate of inheritance)
- -technical passport for the apartment
- -notarial authorization of the sale (from other owners, if any)
- -agreement of purchase and sale
- -a certificate of Bank statement (all living in the apartment)
To make the certificate on property, you must call a tech at Bureau of technical inventory. Based on inspection of the apartment you will produce technical passport. This document is valid for 5 years from the date of manufacture.
With the technical passport and the right establishing documents for the apartment you must contact the state center of registration of real estate. Based on the documents you will be issued a certificate of ownership of the apartment.
In order to make the contract of purchase – sale in an apartment , you need to get all owners permission to sell. It should form and be notarized.
Write down all of the apartment and take a certificate stating that all the prescribed.
After collecting all the documents can go to the notary to draw the contract of sale on your buyers. Then, in the public registration center for registration of ownership rights to the apartment for new tenants.