You will need
- - passports of participants of the transaction of purchase and sale of real estate;
- - a document confirming the right of ownership of the seller with the removable object;
- - receipt on payment for registration and certificate of ownership - to the seller and the buyer;
- - agreement of purchase and sale;
- - a notarized power of attorney to act on the sale of housing, specified in the documents for ownership;
- - the act of property transfer signed by both parties;
- - the cadastral passport of the property;
- a copy financially-the personal account of the purchased property;
- - other documents established by the legislation.
First check purchased the property on the legal purity. Guide examination of his title and right supporting documents. To verify the absence of arrests, prohibitions, and other contenders for the property (for example, persons entitled to a life of living in this housing) and other limitations on buying your property. Require a certificate of no outstanding utility bills. At this stage, as a rule, is the preliminary contract of purchase andsale of the property and the agreement on the Deposit (or down payment).
Make and sign a contract for the sale-purchase of real estate. This is the most important and crucial stage of this transaction. The contract is made in two or more copies (it depends on the number of participants in the transaction). The essential terms of the transaction of purchase andsale of property are subject and price. The subject of the contract is the object of buying or selling real estate. It is important to clearly specify the data characterizing the object (cadastral passport, address, area, etc.). Remember that the form of the contract must be strictly observed. If you notice the slightest defects and defects of title, the contract is void.
The final stage of the transaction on registration of purchase-sale of property — registration in the bodies of the Federal registration service (FRS). Report to the local division of the Federal reserve (the location of the property) and write an application for the registration of the transaction and attach all the necessary documents, defined FZ "On state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it". In average registration procedure takes a month. On a certain day the buyer receives the long-awaited certificate of ownership of the purchased property and the seller has issued a document that confirms the transfer of ownership from him to another person.