You will need
  • - the statement;
  • receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - a certificate of ownership or contract of social hiring;
  • - passport;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - technical passport;
  • - the contract of purchase-sale (gift, certificate of inheritance);
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - the lease or sublease;
  • - credit agreement;
  • - the contract of pledge;
  • - the decision about the arrest or seizure of property.
If you need to make changes in your property description, which is contained in subsection No. 1, present your passport, certificate of ownership of housing or land, technical passport, an updated cadastral extract, pay the state fee for making changes. On the basis of the documents submitted to the registry will make the necessary changes.
To make changes to the sub-section No. 2, which specified the rights of ownership of real estate and made all the changes on the transfer or alienation of rights, present your passport, certificate of ownership, contract of sale or donation, the act of transfer and acceptance, certificate of inheritance if transfer is associated with the inheritance.
To make changes to the section No. 3, containing all information regarding property encumbrance, submit the pledge agreement, if property is pledged, the order of arrest or seizure of a dwelling or land.
In subsection No. 3-2 made all the changes on the tenant or the land. To make the changes necessary to present the passport, the lease, certificate of ownership, receipt of payment of the registration fee.
In subsection No. 3-2 entered all the information about mortgages. For changes to present the passport, the certificate of ownership, mortgage agreement, pledge agreement, if the mortgage the apartment is presented in as collateral until full repayment of the debt.
In sub-section № 3-3 contains all information about the easement. To make changes to your passports of all family members of the employer, the social contract of employment, which States the right of use of living space for all family members. Making changes to the registry is required, if the family composition of the employer has changed.
In all cases you need to apply and attach the original documents photocopies.