You will need
  • - passport;
  • - the statement;
  • - resolution;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - receipt of payment.
In accordance with Federal law No. 159-F3, you are entitled to pre-emptive, bypassing the auction, if renting municipal premises for more than two years. Previously, the term pre-emptive accounted for when using the premises for more than three years.
To redeem the rented municipal premises, to apply to the Department of housing policy of the local administration. Your application will be reviewed within 30 days will be given a written preliminary response about the decision of city or district authorities, the price of the room.
In a preferential order you can Deposit the whole amount at once or get installments over three years. If the room is transferred for a fee in installments, it will be stated in the resolution. The majority of Russian banks are ready to offer small and medium business concessional loans for purchase of municipal property.
The Federal office of the state registration center, you must present your passport, an extract from the cadastral passport, copy of cadastral plan and explication municipal premises, a receipt for the redeemed room, statement, copies of all documents and payment receipt for the registration. For one month your title will register.
If you are planning to buy municipal non-residential premises, which was not in the lease, apply to the owner of the house or directly to the Department of housing policy.
Pre-emptive rights you have, so you will be asked to participate in the auction, and notify them early once there are enough people willing to buy municipal property.
At the auction you must pay for the right to purchase the municipal premises. On the basis of the decision you will have to pay the cost of municipal property, after which you will be able to register ownership of pre-issuing the cadastral documents in the Department of BTI and received required statement.