You will need
  • - the statement in the BTI and land Committee;
  • - the civil passport;
  • - documents on the property.
To make changes in the cadastral passport of apartment, house or other structure or facility, contact the BTI. Polite request on call engineer for inventory, pay the state fee, present the receipt, your passport, documents of title to the property.
Information in the state register on the inventory are updated as necessary but not less frequently than once in 5 years. This means that if you do not perform any transactions and other actions with the apartment, house or commercial premises, then you do not need to know the cadastral passportand, therefore, you can not upgrade. If you are going to make any legally significant transactions or had alterations and now want to document, all information changed on the basis of re-examination.
If you are going to make changes in the cadastral passport of the land plot on the basis of the merger, accession, extension section, you will have to re-surveying, without which it is impossible to obtain a list of the technical documents on the basis of which there will be changes in a single cadastral registry.
To make changes contact the Federal office for the unified registration of land plots, cadastre and cartography, re-submit the application to call the engineer on cadastre, which will carry out all work in accordance with the requirements of the act.
You will receive a new package of technical documents for the joint, attached, separated by a piece. On the basis of the documents in the registry will bring new information and will issue cadastral passport.
In fact the cadastral passport for the land plot you will have to make a new one, as in the section, accession or Association you will receive a brand-new station other boundaries, area and other technical parameters.