To land you can enter into any transaction, it needs to be put on the cadastral account by assigning the appropriate numbers and registered in the Unified State register of rights to real estate and transactions with it (EGRP). This register includes information about the land including its unique inventory number, name of the owner and the type of land rights, and land category and permitted use of the site. Confirmation that the plot is registered and put on the state cadastral registration is Evidence of ownership, it refers to the title documents. Only after the Certificate is obtained, land can be bought or sold.
The document confirming the fact of sale is a relevant contract which may be concluded in a simple written form, i.e. the legalisation by a notary is not mandatory. For the contract of sale, you will need the originals and copies of passports of seller and buyer, the documents of title of the land confirming that the seller is indeed the owner of this site and has the right to make such deals. In addition, the buyer and the seller, in marriage, must present a notarized consent of a spouse for the sale or purchase of the land. If one of the parties to the transaction is single, he / she shall provide a notarized certificate stating that he is not married.
But the agreement signed by the parties to the transaction after verification of these documents will come into force only after registration of transfer of the land and of the relevant entry in the unified state register. To register the contract of sale should apply to the territorial body of Federal registration service at the location of the land and, in accordance with article 13, paragraph 3 of the Federal law "On state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it", to submit the following documents:
- application on registration of the transaction of purchase and sale;
- receipt about payment of state duty;
- the payment documents confirming that the amount of the contract paid to the seller;
- agreement of purchase and sale;
- passport of the buyer;
- notarially certified consent of the spouse or certificate stating that the buyer is not married;
- title documents of the seller on the site (certificate of inheritance, the privatization contract, donation, sale, etc.);
- identification documents of the seller, the Certificate of ownership of the land.