You will need
  • - passport;
  • certificate of ownership of land and buildings;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport of the site and buildings;
  • - copy of the cadastral plan of the site and buildings;
  • - agreement of purchase and sale;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
If you are selling a suburban area and your right of ownership is not registered, then you have no right to make a deal until, until you register ownership. To do this, invite the engineer for the inventory of the estate Committee. He will carry out the technical work and issue documents on the work performed. Refer them to the Federal Office for the unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography. You will draw up a cadastral passport for it. Take from him a statement and get a copy of the cadastral plan. If on a site there are no documents, we get the extract from the household book in the reign of horticulture or in the local administration.
If your summer cottage has a structure, contact BTI, call a technician. You will make an inventory of the structures or buildings, will issue a cadastral passport for it. Get from him a statement and a copy of the plan. With the received documents for the country land and buildings, call FPRC. Write a statement. Your property rights register, after which you will be able to dispose of the piece of land at their discretion, including to sell it.
Further there is a clearance sale taking place according to the usual rules of real estate sales. Arrange with the buyers agreement of sale. It is possible to write by hand, given the number of articles of the Civil code, which govern the contract (art.№№ 550, 421, 420, 549, 432, 554, 317, 555, 292, 558) or to issue a notary who will consider all legal aspects and make a document in accordance with all legal requirements.
But if the suburban area is decorated ownership rights to a few people, then before you execute the contract of sale, the notary will receive permission to sell from all the owners, and only then sign a contract.
Make the act of acceptance-transfer of buildings and land plot, which is indispensable for the registration of property rights to buyers. The final stage is registration in PPRC.