Until March 1, 2015 to certificate of ownership for individual housing construction is possible in a simplified manner even under the current law, which is popularly called "dacha Amnesty". According to this law, to become the owner of the house is already built you can without officially received the construction permit. However, in this case, you will need it when you are going to take loans to build a house in the Bank or to connect the already built housing to the gas communication. In any case, before the expiration of the "dacha Amnesty" individual house is already build, you're unlikely to have time, so the building permit will need to obtain in the prescribed manner.
This document, in accordance with article 51 of the town planning code of the Russian Federation, issued by bodies of local self-government. To obtain permission for the construction of an individual house, you will need the following documents:
- the statement addressed to the head of the local administration;
- passport details of the developer;
- title documents to the land plot;
- urban development plan;
- the scheme of planning organization of land plot, which shows the boundaries and marked the location of object of individual housing construction.
The title is the document on which you are considered the owner of this site – the certificate or the certificate of ownership. The production of the urban plan, you must order by the territorial body of architecture and urban planning at the location of the site. In accordance with paragraph 10 of article 51 of the urban planning code, is not allowed to require from the developer additional documents not stipulated by law.
Once the application and required documents submitted, the building permit must be issued within 10 working days. During this time, the Supervisory authorities will check compliance of the scheme actual placement of the structure to the requirements of the urban development plan and approved by the red lines, if implemented, you will receive a positive decision. When the decision is negative, you have the right to challenge it in court.