What is the review
The review is a document that contains the assessment of the work, without which it is impossible to be admitted to protection. Usually the reviewers are the heads of companies and enterprises, where the student completed an internship. Also reviewers can be University lecturers, preferably having a degree of candidate or doctor of science who specialize on the subject of the diploma. The main condition is that the reviewer does not have to work in one Department with the supervisor of the student. Most often students have to write the review himself, and then come out to the reviewers with a finished document just signed.
Structure of the review
First, is to specify General provisions on the correct spelling of the reviews – it is not necessary to use a common phrase: "this work is good" "student has proved himself a good specialist, etc. most Importantly, remember: this paper should help create a favorable impression on the Commission.
1. Relevance (novelty). This is the first paragraph of the review. It should indicate whether the topic is relevant now and what makes it so interesting and useful.
2. General characteristics. Next you need to outline the General features of the study was to examine the structure, i.e., briefly review the Chapter and relate them with the objectives specified in the introduction; to perform the work purpose.
3. The dignity of work. If a student writes a review himself, at this point it is important not to overdo it. You can specify what this work differs from the previous one. If there is a practical part, you need to describe what results were achieved and how they can help in practice. To complement this item yet, you can briefly repeat here the key provisions of relevance (only if it's confirmed).
4. The perks of the job. This item is most unpleasant, but at the same time, a review is impossible without it. A student writing a review yourself, you can specify the minor flaws, because he knows my job better than others and can overshadow what really did not happen. More often in this paragraph are specified inaccuracies in the design or excess/lack of apps etc.
5. Assessment. In the end the reviewer has to rate, which he believes deserved to graduate. Not to miscalculate, it is customary to put on the points above – if such an assessment is unfair, the Commission members will point it out.
The diploma is a difficult thing. No need to postpone his writing on the last day. But a review of the day to write it.