Advice 1: How to make buying and selling real estate

All documents related to the sale of real estate must be documented legally. Otherwise you will not be able to prove the fact of transfer of money to register the object with your name to register it.
How to make buying and selling real estate
If you are a seller of real estate, prepare the documents for signing of the preliminary contract of purchase andsale. You will need:
1. Certificate of registration of the object (the document specifies the owner or several co-owners, and the nature of the property).
2. Documents confirming your right to possession of the property (the contract of purchase and sale, gift, exchange, etc.).
3. Technical passport of the structure.
4. Extract from the house register.
5. Reference on absence of debts on utilities and property tax. Receipt for payment of utilities.
6. Help BTI (it is to certify that the property belongs to the owner and is not under arrest, is confirmed by the absence of other restrictions, specify the address of the object, its area – General residential, net book value). Help attached floor plan.
7. For transactions under the contract of donation and the certificate of inheritance will require a certificate from tax inspection about payment of the corresponding tax.
8. If the apartment or house registered minor children, you will need the permission of the guardianship.Prepare as a personal passport, a certificate from the police Department about issuing a new passport (if you changed the former), marriage certificate (if one of the owners changed the name), of the notary certified permission of the spouse (spouse) on sale of property, birth certificates of children (if they live on sellable area).If you sell a house with land, you will need the cadastral plan of the land plot.
Agree with the buyer about the size of the Deposit and go to the notary office. The buyer will only need a passport.
A notary make and sign a preliminary agreement for sale and purchase, the Deposit agreement, the receipt of money from the buyer.
The final contract sign off when sold from the premises all be written out. Arrange the transfer of money for the property. If your area is free legally and physically, and you have on hand all the documents for the transaction, you can directly sign the final contract of sale (the transfer of money stipulated in his signature).
Useful advice
The owner of the purchased property, the buyer becomes only from the date of registration of the transaction in the organs of state Registration.

For the transaction to be valid, must have both parties ' capacity and competence. A necessary condition is that the parties 18 years of age.

Don't forget about taxes and tax deductions.

Advice 2: How to arrange the sale of the apartment

Registration of sale of an apartment - the process is quite complex and lengthy. You need to enter into a contract for the sale of the apartment, collect all other necessary documents and submit them to the registering authority. Most wise to contact a specialized firm - it will save you time and nerves.
How to arrange the sale of the apartment
For processing the transaction of sale of flats will need to collect a sufficiently large set of documents. Most of them will have to provide the registration body - the Federal Registration Service (FRS), the seller of the apartment. The result of the transaction of purchase and sale of the apartment the buyer gets the certificate on the state registration of the right of ownership of the apartment.
First, the seller and the buyer will have to sign a contract for the sale of the apartment. He shall be in writing (at the request of the parties - notarized), and signed by both parties. The contract should be necessarily specified:
1. parties (in full: passport data of physical persons, the legal form and full name of legal entities, documents confirming their authority for the transaction).
2. subject of the contract (all parameters of the apartment, allowing her to identify the address, number of rooms, area, etc.).
3. the price of the apartment.
4. the list of living individuals and their rights use after acquisition of premises by the buyer or the position of their absence.
The contract also should stipulate that at the time the parties sign the contract it is not registered and does not live. Especially also should pay attention to the seller of minor children registered in the apartment. You need to see to it that they were discharged from her by all the rules.
To provide the fed will need 3 copies of the contract of purchase and sale of the apartment.
For processing the transaction at the fed the buyer and the seller should provide the following documents:
1. statement on state registration of rights to residential real estate and transactions with them. The form is issued to the fed or downloaded from the Internet.
2. the contract of purchase and sale flats (3 copies).
3. documents BTI (floor plan and explication of the apartment).
4. documents of title to the apartment (confirming the right of ownership of the seller).
5. extract from the house register.
6. a copy financially-the personal account of the purchased apartments (not always required).
7. during the state of the marriage - a notarized consent of the spouse (spouse) to buy apartments.
8. copies of passports of seller and buyer.
9. the act of acceptance-transfer of the apartment.
10. receipt of payment of the state duty (1,000 rubles).
The transaction can be considered fully processed after receiving the certificate of state registration of rights of ownership of the apartment. Registration takes place in the period from one week to one month.
Is the advice useful?