Advice 1: How to get land share

Many people would like to have private ownership of agricultural land. Since 1992, this became possible. But not all people have the right to a land share, as well as securing a man of the land unit does not mean it release in nature.
How to get land share
You will need
  • - personal passport;
  • cadastral passport for the land plot;
  • - the permission of the district for the provision of a land share (an extract from the decision);
  • - receipt of payment of the fee;
  • - a document confirming the right to receive a land share free of charge;
  • - document on the organization of agriculture;
  • - excerpt and plan from land registry.
Land unit is a separate land plot allocated to the citizen in General land array. The presidential decree No. 213, dated 02.03.1992 g. establishes the range of potential participants in privatization. According to him, the right to a land share were employees of agricultural enterprises who have worked in them as of 01.01.1992 g, and also fired employees who left the agricultural enterprise due to its liquidation or downsizing.
In addition to the land share of eligible retirees living in rural areas and working in their time in agriculture, social workers who work on farms, the fellows of the economy, persons who temporarily do not work in farms but they can recover after their return, for example, military conscripts, etc.
Despite the fact that the land legislation provides for free privatization of land units, work on the preparation of documents and registration of ownership rights will still take a fairly large amount of money. For registration of the land unit need to collect the necessary documents and take them to the district administration.
Please note that land unit stands out not as a single plot of property, and as property to share with other participants. And to register the land share for a need to go through a procedure regulated by Law "On turnover of land plots of agricultural purpose".
In addition, although the land share free of charge, citizens in possession of them should pay for cadastral works and to pay annual taxes on the property. Its amount depends on the tax rates and the size of the plot. The land share can inherit relatives after the death of the owner with a notarized Testament in their name.

Advice 2: How to renew a land share

Land shares were transferred to shareholders as part of the total agricultural land as a result of the agrarian reform in the nineties. To renew the Pai in the property, it is necessary to distinguish it from common land by conducting a land survey and register the right of ownership on the basis of Federal law No. 122-F3.
How to renew a land share
You will need
  • notification of shareholders;
  • - surveying;
  • - extracts of cadastral documents;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt about payment of state duty for registration.
The apportionment of a land share of land of agricultural purpose is held under the Federal law "On turnover of agricultural lands". The area of each allotment is allocated shall not be less than 200 hectares. the Total area of the granted lands to the members of joint stock companies is expressed in villagechurch, it is from this vast territory you have to make the apportionment, notify all shareholders about the location of your site.
To notify all, you must advertise in the mass media about the holding of the General meeting of shareholders, which will notify you all. Usually this kind of Assembly encourage all shareholders to start a section and issue title to their land shares.
By General vote determines the location of the land share of each shareholder. If the General meeting is impossible due to the fact that the shareholders did not respond to your notice in the media, 30 days absent a written objection, you have the right to delimit and define the boundaries of the land in the place where it is most convenient to do so.
To survey contact PWSCC, apply for challenge teams of specialists. On the basis of the work you will be able to put your Pai cadastral registration, to obtain all the necessary statements and re-register land Pai in private property.
For the cadastral registration of the land unit you'll need to present not only technical documents, but the act of agreeing the boundaries of the selected unit with the neighboring units. But if part of the neighboring units bordering yours, is not produced, the absence of written objections from the members of the joint stock company will be considered a negotiation of the boundaries.
In FUHRT you must submit an application, extracts of cadastral documents, your passport, a copy of the deed of transfer of agricultural land for use by the members of the company. This copy you can obtain by contacting the local municipality.
After 1 month you will receive a certificate of ownership and can dispose of the unit in its discretion.
Is the advice useful?