In order to obtain a cadastral number to a land plot, put it in the cadastre. Please contact the cadastre office at the location of your land, a statement on the cadastral account of object of real estate. It is important to do as soon as possible if there are any transactions with the land. Without inventory numbers, for example, you do not register ownership.
Collect a set of documents which must be attached to the application. This:

1. your passport (if personal application);

2. boundary plan (if it is not, you will need to organize the survey and get it).

In some cases, you may need other documents. They are listed in the Federal law "On state real estate cadastre" dated 24.07.2007, in article 22. For example, if you are not able to contact the cadastre office in person, it can make your representative power of attorney. He will need to attach a power of attorney for yourself, a copy of your passport and present your passport.
Within 20 days from the date of acceptance of your application and documents, the cadastre office shall decide on registration of a plot on account of or refusal to do so. It is also possible the suspension of the cadastral account (if you have not submitted the necessary documents there are contradictions between the information about the plot, etc.). The waiver can be obtained only in cases stipulated by law - they are listed in article 27 of the Federal law "On state real estate cadastre". If you do not agree with the reason for the denial, you may challenge the refusal in court.
If your site was put on the cadastral account, get in on cadastral registration a cadastral passport for it. It will contain the cadastral number assigned to the station. It is formed as follows: first goes the number of cadastral district, cadastral district, then, then quarter and then land. These numbers are separated by colons.
If you need multiple instances of the cadastral passport, indicate this in advance in the statement (in the column "number of copies"). If it is impossible to collect the documents you can get them in the mail.