You will need
  • - your identification documents;
  • - documents of title to a garden plot or a form filled with data about it;
  • - the form with the Declaration of construction;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot and a copy of the cadastral plan;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty for registration of land plot area (100) and the structure (100).
Registration of ownership rights is based on Federal law 122-F3, and article 131 of the civil code. Below the registration is successful, you must have the title documents for the land plot and the existing structure, as well as an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.
To proceed with obtaining a cadastral passport at country land and to discharge, to apply to the Federal Office for the unified registration of land plots, cadastre and cartography (Rosnedvizhimost). On the basis of submitted application, you will be put on the queue for the departure of the engineer for the inventory to your plot. The queue can stretch for 6 months, as long as engineers inventory is very small.
The engineer will conduct the technical work and give you the technical documents on the basis of which will issue cadastral passport for the land plot. Take from him a statement and a copy of the cadastral plan.
If your garden plot documents of title is not such as the contract of sale, gift contract, certificate of inheritance, then please contact the local administration or the Board of a horticultural society and will receive a statement of the fact that the parcel you received. The extract shall be issued on a special form, which can get in control of the Federal centre.
On all the buildings, which are located in the garden area, fill in the Declaration on a special form. The form is also available at the registration centre. For the registration of ownership of this document will be sufficient, but if your horticulture is planned for centralized gas supply or other serious communication, it would require a cadastral plan of the BTI. So call a technician to inspect the buildings, on the basis of which will draw technical and cadastral passport, but these documents did not belong to the registration of property rights.
Submit all obtained extracts and copies to the Office of the Federal registration centres. Write the registration application, pay the state fee, which currently is 100 rubles for the registration of land and 100 rubles for the registration of buildings. After 30 days you will receive a certificate of ownership of the garden plot and structure.