You will need
  • - application form;
  • computer;
  • - access to the Internet;
  • printer;
  • - fountain pen;
  • - passport;
  • - a document serving as a basis for installation in premises (certificate of title, agreement, judgment or other).
The document must specify the division of the FMS it is addressed, the name and initials of the applicant, his date of birth, passport details and the address where he lived before.
Need to enter in the appropriate fields the name and initials of the one who provides him with housing, degree of kinship in the presence of a familial relationship with the applicant and with respect to given premises (e.g., owner).
In the field to base the provision of a dwelling indicating the name, number and series and the date of publication of the relevant document.
If the applicant is not discharged from the former address, he must fill the detachable coupon of the statements about removal from the register located at the bottom of the page.
There you need to enter your surname, initials, year and place of birth and passport details of the applicant, his address, and FMS, which is addressed to the application (new address).
In the case where the applicant has been discharged from the former place of residence or has a residence permit, to complete this part of the application is not necessary.
If the applicant prescribed for children up to 14 years, each of them completed and signed a separate statement by one of the parents. In the graphs for passport data shall contain information on the birth certificate.
Teenagers aged 14-18 years must fill their application themselves on the basis of passports, which according to the law at this age should already have.